Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anti-Sociable???

I would have never thought, that I, would be...Anti-Sociable. But here I am. Never wanting to be invited...but always invited, to the events. What is wrong with just wanting to be at home? I love to be home. I can be cleaning, working, or just doing nothing. But I like it. I work outside of the home 6 days a week. Am I wrong for loving to be home, with my family? I am just thinking right now, as I watch the clock, yes, ready to go home. The weather is nice today, maybe I will stop and get a nice walk in...One hour to go.

Let me ask you, before I leave, do you enjoy staying home, or are you a social butterfly?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is wrong with wanting to be home. Home is where the heart is. I enjoy being home. I can go home and kick off my shoes, relax, chill and then don't have to smell other peoples bad breath. BTW, I saw your name on Ms. Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello QueenBee,
    Sorry for the delay in responding, I am getting use to the system...new to blogging : )

    When I was younger, I enjoyed socializing. But now that I have a little "road" behind me, I love to be home. Glad you can relate.

    ReplyDelete