Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walking In Unity



I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. ~Ephesians 4:1-3


as i continue my daily devotion, i will find myself sometimes reading over and over again the same scripture, when one day the Spirit will reveal the truth. i have been struggling with my identity versus what the people of the church think I should be like. i have been struggling with not feeling "accepted" by some in the church. and i came across this scripture, with Truth being revealed to me. although i have read this scripture 50,000 times, it hit my spirit and has shown me how to deal with people, both inside and outside of the church building. i want to be able to love as Christ loves. Scripture says "for God so loved the world, He GAVE...His only begotten Son. He gave us LOVE. So it's my responsibility to give love. I tell you, when we allow the Spirit to work in us, every situation we face has an answer waiting to be revealed to us. I get so excited when this happens to me (you can't see it, but I am smiling right now!!!)what have you gone through where while seking God's Word, a revelation was revealed?


Walking In Unity~In My Stilletoes

~First

No comments:

Post a Comment