Monday, October 4, 2010

Late in the Midnight Hour...

Here I sit, 1:50 AM talking to the Lord. Thinking about everything that is going on around me. And the one thing i have been saying since i have been home from the office is "Lord, I am tired. How long???" Tonight was a very quiet night in my home...no TV. Just dinner, shower, reading and bed. But my thoughts kept me up...Restless. Frustrated. Confused. Hurt....."How Long?"

My life is a life filled with many challenges, as many can relate. But i am thankful that 95% of the time i am in HIS perfect peace. But tonight. I found myself tired.

But...although I am tired, i do realize i am not running this race alone. As i pulled out my Word of God, there was a message waiting for me in the Midnight Hour...

It came from Jeremiah 12.

"If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? ...?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment:

  1. I like that. You shall mount up with wings like eagles. You will run and never faint. They that wait on the Lord will renew their strength

    ReplyDelete