Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God's giggles.

What a day today!!!! It's amazing how things work out. Yesterday, after going through trials for 7 days straight, it was revealed to me that I was not devoting the time to God that I use to. And I made the commitment I was going to start putting God first, the way I use to do it before my days started getting crazy. I wake up today, meditate on scripture the first part of my morning, and off to the office I go. But what in the world went wrong with my day??? I found myself in a situation where I had to stop, breathe, quickly pray, then respond. Everybody I delt with today had an attitude, was angry, mean, none of my systems in the office worked, every call was a problem, need I go on???? I think this was God showing HIS humor. He HAD to be sitting up there, on HIS THRONE giggling. Does GOD giggle??? Oh well, just something to think about as I sit in my office, closing time, but I can't leave because I have to wait to get a problem resolved... Who says God does not have a since of humor!!!










S

2 comments:

  1. I think God does have a sense of humor. If he didn't, I don't think he would have made us with laughter inside of us.

    ReplyDelete