Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here I Am.

Here I Am...Still standing.  Not by my own strength, but by the Grace of God.  Today.  I will be turning my vehicle in, as a "Voluntary Repo" as it's called.  And still thankful.  Yes, I have been hit by the economy, but...the economy is not my Provider.  So, I will be letting my vehicle go.  Yes, I loved my convertible...BUT...it's only a car.  Material things...which can be replaced.  I was giving a word from Heaven that said "I know the plans I have for you, they are NOT plans to hurt you, but plans to prosper you."  So I am trusting that this is ALL according to what GOD has for me.  I am learning to be a better steward over my money.  I am learning to look too and TRUST the Lord.  I am learning to look to HIM before making decision, and most of all I am learning "OBEDIENCE."  Living in a small town, I know there are many watching me and how I will respond to the different "trials" that seem to be coming at me all at once.  I know my family is watching to see if I will break down.  And I know my enemies are watching.  BUT...as I read this morning, maybe it's not about me after all.  Maybe I am being used by God for a far bigger purpose.  What ever the reason is, I will count it all joy, and trust in the Lord.

"Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying, "Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshack, and Abed-Nego, who sent His Angel and delivered His servants who trusted in Him, and they have frustrated the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they should not serve nor worship any god except their own God!" Daniel 3:28

It was through the faith of the 3 Hebrew boys that the Truth of who the Most High God was...was revealed, and salvation was for many.  Thank you Lord, for choosing me, to endure these trials.  Because I know you are a faithful God.  And I am your servant.

S

1 comment:

  1. Striving to be a good steward over God's money has blessed me in so many ways. I can't even go into the dollar store anymore without thinking that the money isn't mine, it belongs to God and He is trusting me to do the right thing.

    Spirit...ALL THINGS work together...even the worse thing(s) that has ever happened to you. I'm just crazy enough in love with Jesus to believe this for myself!

    ReplyDelete